Singapore - Malaysia - 5 Days on Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas
5 DAYS - 4 NIGHTS
Departure & Return Location
Departure Date & Time
Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 7:00PM
Day 1, Sun, Oct 14
Cochin – Singapore Departure
Evening 7 pm boarding Silk Air flight from Cochin International airport to Singapore. After emigration and check in process flight will depart 10:55 pm. overnight at flight.
DAY 2, Mon, Oct 15
Arrival Singapore - Departure Cruise
Welcome to Singapore. The city of Harmony! Singapore has been described as a thriving cosmopolitan city that’s brimming with the diversity, as well as multiple cultures, language, arts & architecture.
Arrival at Singapore Airport, quick fresh up from Airport after Meet and greet. After breakfast transfer to Singapore Port .Check in to Cruise. Lunch and Dinner from Cruise. Overnight stay at Cruise.
DAY 3, Tue, Oct 16
Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Malaysia
Arrival : 7AM
Welcome to Malaysia, Port-klang. Kuala Lumpur excursions for cruise passenger are moist
thrilling to cover most of the destinations in Malaysia.Cruise ship normally did a stopover
at Port Klang Cruise Terminal for day trip not more than 8 hours. Due the distance From
Port Klang to the city took about 1 hour.
List of Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing
- KL Tower
- PETRONAS Twin Towers – photo stop
- KLCC Park
- National Monument
- National Mosque
- Merdeka square
- Central Market
- Independent Square
After back to Cruise. Overnight stay at Ship.
DAY 4, Wed, Oct 17
After breakfast, day at free for own activities. Our ships boast a sea of vacation possibilities
for every guest. Like the chance to learn
Italian, salsa dancing, or the recipe for a
perfect martini. To conquer the rock wall
and ice skate on the equator. Or slow
things down with a hot stone massage
and duty-free designer shopping. See, do
and learn more at sea than you ever
thought possible. Lunch and Dinner from
- Surf the high seas on 12-metrelong surf simulator.
- Play a round of Mini golf
- Rock climbs your way to an amazing view.
- Ice-skate in the middle of ocean
- Shoot some hoops at the basketball court.
- Stay in shape with a run on the outdoor tract or in fully equipped gym.
DAY 5, Thu, Oct 18
Singapore – City Tour - Departure
Arrival : 7AM
After breakfast, check out from ship. Pick up from Singapore port and proceed for city tour.
Start your day with orientation tour of the city including a drive past the Padang, cricket
club, parliament House, Supreme Court and the City hall. Continue to the Singapore iconic
figure – Merilion for photo stop and enjoy the panoramic views of Marina Bay. Enroute to
Thian Hock Keng-Templ, you will pass Chinatown and local handcraft centre.
List of Singapore Sightseeing Tours
- Cricket Club
- Parliament House
- Supreme Court
- City Hall
- Merlion park
- Marina bay
- China town
- Thian Hock Keng-Temple
- Little india
is the best spot to pick up authentic Indian handmade goods, include beautifully coloured saris and Ayurveda healing goods. For common goods, like jewellery, electronics, and clothing, visit the 24-hour Mustafa Centre, which is basically like a mega shopping mall. They also sell some of the least expensive Singapore souvenirs. Evening Drop off to Singapore International Airport as per flight schedule
Package Cost Includes:
- Night accommodation in Royal Caribbean Cruise
- 2 country visit in one travel.
- Flight Tickets
- Malaysia- Kuala Lumpur city tour with guide service
- Singapore Half day citytour with guide service
- All meals
- Tour Manager from FOCUZ HOLIDAYZ
- All tours and Transfers by A/C privatecoach
Package Cost Excludes:
- All personal expenses such as Tips, Phone, Laundry, Porterage (Coolie charges)
- Cost of Airport transfers of tour participants travelling by Air tickets not arranged by the Company
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, flight delays, strikes etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Cost Includes Column'
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel
- The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- For Single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis (Roll away bed) depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. The Company reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure.
- Hotel Check in time is 14:00 & check out at 12 noon
50% of total tour cost on booking, full payment before 45 days of commencement of the journey.
- 25% before 30 days from dated of departure
- 50% within 7 days from date of departures
- 100% within 48 hours from date of departure
Bank Details :
NAME: FOCUZ MEDICARE & HOLIDAYS
ACCOUNT NO : 20670200001457