Welcome to Malaysia, truly Asia. As international check in time is late; after fresh up and breakfast we will proceed to short tour of Putrajaya. We will visit Putrajaya Lake, Millenium Monument, Perdana Putra, Putra Mosque, Putra Bridge etc. Return to Hotel check in the hotel at Kuala Lumpur Later we will go for the dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
After breakfast we will proceed to Genting Highlands. En route stop at Batu caves. The caves are one of the most popular limestone caves and said to be around 400 million years old Later, arrive Genting and enjoy your day. It's a day full of fun and adventure for all. A trip to the ever-popular Genting Highlands. You can check your luck one and only casino in Genting.
Kuala Lumpur, as it is popularly called a bustling city with a skyline endorsed with skyscrapers, domes and minarets. We will see the King’s palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Jamed Mosque, Merdeka Square and National Museum. Admire Malaysia’s most renowned structure, the world famous Petronas Twin Towers and enjoy a photo stop.
Today free for your shopping and personal purpose. We have return flight at evening.
PACKAGE COST PER PERSON : Rs.29900/-
CHILD RATE WITH EXTRA BED : Rs.27700/-
CHILD RATE WITH OUT ETRA BED : Rs.26600/-
INFANT (0-2 years) : Rs.7000/-
3NIGHTS KUALA LUMPUR: BEST WESTERN HOTEL OR SIMILAR
* USD is based on current market exchange rate and subject to change.
* Return Air tickets Kochi-Kuala Lumpur-Kochi
* All transfer and sightseeing by Deluxe Coach.
* 3 Nights stay at Best Western Hotel - Kuala Lumpur
* 4 Breakfast in hotel
* 3 dinners at Local Indian Restaurant
* 1 Half-day city tour in Kuala Lumpur - (3.5 hrs)
* 1 Time for shopping after city tour
* 1 Visit to Coco Boutique
* 1 Visit to Batu Caves Temple and watch factory
* 1 Full day tour to Genting High Land
* 1 way cable car ride in Genting Highland
* 1 Short Tour of Putra Jaya
* One 500 ml mineral water bottle daily during tours per person.
* Malaysia Visa charges.
* 20 Kg Luggage is included per person in the Air tickets.
* Tour Escort from Kerala will be with the group throughout the tour.
* Service of English Speaking Certified local Tour Guide for all transfers & tours in Malaysia.
Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary. Early Check-In / Late Check- Out. Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges. Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature. Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions. Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbance.